Thursday, November 6, 2014

November Blogging Challenge: Inspirational Quote

Day 6

Share a quote or verse that inspires you and tell us why.

Tonight was the first night for the school play, and the kids did great! Well done everyone involved with the Buffalo High School Drama department! However, because I went to the play and had to do yesterday's blog post too, I am once again using a blog post I wrote awhile back . This feels slightly like cheating, but I really need to get to bed earlier than I did last night when I was up late grading.

Everlasting footprints: Apollo 14 tracks on the moon.
The quote I wrote about in the prompt (February 25, 2012) deals with the everlasting footprints that the Apollo team left on the moon.  The quote is inspirational because of the longevity of the footprints and the metaphorical meaning of the footprints I leave behind on the hearts and lives of those people I've touched. 

No comments:

Post a Comment